Bowl from tiger maple doghouse and I got

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodnknots

Here's a pic of the first finished bowl from our ambrosia tiger maple!! Finish is mineral oil and beeswax. The picture does not do this one justice!!

200632822451_tigerbowl1.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Woodnknots

Originally posted by Bob A
<br />Very nice. How big is it?
about 14" across, and about 31/2" tall.

BTW, we have bowl blanks of this, and we are considering offering them to the group, we are just working out price and logistics before we put it on the classifieds. I'm feeling a bit stingy, and i'm not really sure how much I'm comfortable parting with. Pen/stopper blanks on the other hand, I think I can handle a couple hundred or so of them...

Ron Mc

Stunning! That is absolutely wonderful!! One of these days I'll have a go at a bowel but until then I will merely look at bowels like this and admire.
Great job.

Woodnknots

Don't ask me how much this is sold for. I am delivering it tomorrow. I promised someone a large bowl for a low price, and I figured since I already had this bowl rough turned, and I was experimenting with microwave drying and mineral oil/wax finish, why not this one. But he's getting it for at least $100 less then what it's worth. I'm going to swear him to secrecy before I accept payment.

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Originally posted by Ron Mc
<br />Stunning! That is absolutely wonderful!! One of these days I'll have a go at a bowel but until then I will merely look at bowels like this and admire.
Great job.

Ron,

Please check you spelling and think how hard I am trying not to pick on you and your bowels!

[:D][}:)][:D][}:)]

airrat

William I was wondering when Ron was going to move some bowels too. [:D][:D][:D][:D][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p]

Dave nice job. They should like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom