Blocking

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jimm1

Okay, maybe it's my turn to cause some controversy...
Is there any way to block certain contributors? I don't think I'm a snob or anything close to it, but some of this stuff is truly nonsense and it is getting old. Please don't ask why. This is my prerogative. I want to learn pen turning, that's it.

I absolutely respect and care for those who are looking for prayers and I usually respond, but if this will cause controversy, I will absolutely continue to pray, but maybe I will keep it off the site.

I lost a student this week to a suicide. I lost a close friend this week from a sickness. Can't the few of you realize that there are way more important things in life other than these petty arguments.

I just don't get some people.
I just don't get it.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bitshird

Jim, in the user CP tab at the top of the page, there is an option to change ignore or perhaps it's just in=gnore but it's down in about the third block of options.

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Jim, sorry to hear the sad news. It took me awhile to figure out the block button. It works nicely.

PaulDoug

Jim, sorry about your recient experiences. I wanted to thank you for asking the question though. I'm using it now and really enjoying the forum again.

Top Bottom