Black Magic Trio via Marla's Magic Feathers.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from 76winger

76winger

Here's an trio I have on hand (until they sell) that I think gives us a change to look at how three different base pens give a unique appearance even though they all use the same great looking feather design:
All using a Blue on Green on Black feathers blank by Marla Mills (IAP - Cricket). Three foundations for these black beauties!

Rear: Majestic FP in Rhodium and 22k
Made about a year ago but didn't get listed till recently.

Middle: Majestic RB in Rhodium and Black Ti

Finish about two weeks ago. This was made because I ordered components for a possible customer that wanted me to disassemble the above and convert it to what you see. But when he became too demanding and and started cussing me out on Etsy I decided I'd keep it and find a more grateful recipient for it.

Front: Nouveau Sceptre FP in Rhodium and 22K

This was was an unintentional cast according to her when she received the wrong tubes from PSI. I was blessed to be the recipient of some of those, another of which I recently posted on this thread: http://www.penturners.org/forum/f13/marlas-magic-ala-nouveau-114717/
I noticed some of these beauties ended up on Classic Nib too, so I may have to get more as soon as future sales rebuild the pen making funds!

I hope you like them, It' not often I have this many that look this similar on hand since there's so much great stuff out there yet to be tried. As always, comments are welcome!

Be sure to click on the thumbnail to get the bigger version from MPA and click again that one to really zoom in!

Here's an easy game: Who can spot an obvious flaw on my part in one of them?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ossaguy

Wow,what a great trio of pens! Marla's blanks are so beautiful,and you did a super job making them.

I like that double-click blow-up feature.It would be neat to make a poster of that picture to have as wall art.

Steve

76winger

Wow,what a great trio of pens! Marla's blanks are so beautiful,and you did a super job making them.

I like that double-click blow-up feature.It would be neat to make a poster of that picture to have as wall art.

Steve

It will certainly become part of my rotating Windows Wallpaper! :wink:

stonepecker

It isn't only the ball point. I just like the finish on the cap and the total design of the pen.

I know .....personal choice. However, to me that is the sharpest one there.

Dalepenkala

Dave absolutely gorgeous pens! Great job! Boy if I had to pick one for my self I wouldn't know which one to pick! I love all the kits you used!

Dalepenkala

Here's an trio I have on hand (until they sell)

Here's an easy game: Who can spot an obvious flaw on my part in one of them?

Dave I'm going to say the middle majestic blk ti RB. If I'm seeing what I think I'm seeing just about 5/16" up from the lower part of the pen barrel there is some polish lines that look like you may not have gotten out all the way. If that's not the flaw then I don't no.

76winger

Dave I'm going to say the middle majestic blk ti RB. If I'm seeing what I think I'm seeing just about 5/16" up from the lower part of the pen barrel there is some polish lines that look like you may not have gotten out all the way. If that's not the flaw then I don't no.

Good eye!

It's actually a radial sanding scratch I didn't see with the naked eye until I saw it in this photo.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Top Bottom