Birthday Bash preliminary thanks!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

maxwell_smart007

Lead Moderator
Staff member
middle of nowhere in the great, white North
Since the bash is only a few days away, I thought I'd post a thank-you here first, to avoid it getting lost in the flurry of activity that is bound to occur once the bash starts!

I have always said that this is the most generous group of people that I know - and we've proven that time and time again each year. Our wonderful vendors continue to support us with great prizes each year, and we've gotten a lot of wonderful prizes from members and member-businesses from the IAP.

The Bash is my favourite time of year on the IAP, because it brings us together as a community, and gives us a venue to support the forum and have a lot of fun.

B-Day is only only a few days away - I can't wait! :)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

USAFVET98

+1 Thanks to all who make this site what it is. Its is like a large extended family, and I am very proud to be a part of it. Happy Birthday IAP!

Scott

Thanks, Andrew!

To join the chorus, I think this is the best forum around! I want to thank everybody here at IAP for being the nicest people I know. This truly is like a great big family!

Get ready for a great Birthday Bash! This is going to be so much fun! But don't forget that this is the time we need to raise some money for the IAP, so remember to donate!

Scott.

workinforwood

Yes...other than banning the Canucks from the site, I can't think of any way to improve the site! Ya'll know how to confuse a Canadian? Just put him in a round room and tell him to pee in the corner! :tongue:

rjwolfe3

Yes...other than banning the Canucks from the site, I can't think of any way to improve the site! Ya'll know how to confuse a Canadian? Just put him in a round room and tell him to pee in the corner! :tongue:

I thought that was blondes:eek::biggrin:

IAP is the greatest thing since sliced bread. I am thankful that I can participate behind the scenes this year and give a little something back. I have received so much knowledge and even a few friends (except for the guy with the pink uni and the other guy with the gray merkin.) I hope IAP is around for a long time.

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Quote:
Originally Posted by workinforwood
Yes...other than banning the Canucks from the site, I can't think of any way to improve the site! Ya'll know how to confuse a Canadian? Just put him in a round room and tell him to pee in the corner!

I thought that was blondes:eek::biggrin:

IAP is the greatest thing since sliced bread. I am thankful that I can participate behind the scenes this year and give a little something back. I have received so much knowledge and even a few friends (except for the guy with the pink uni and the other guy with the gray merkin.) I hope IAP is around for a long time.

Rob, thank you so much for making sure that the guy with the pink uni is NOT the guy with the grey (looks classier! :wink: ) merkin!!

OKLAHOMAN

Well Mike you can look forward to some fun contest,(which I've never won:frown:)some great raffles(which I've never won:mad:)a great couple of auctions(which I've never won:eek:) and if you try real hard you can join Doc Stram and me in the IAP losers club but we're really a closed club so enjoy the bash and win something we enjoy being a very exclusive club:wink::rolleyes:.

This will be my first Bash. Can't wait to see what is in store!!:biggrin:

Scott

Roy! If you want to win MY contest, all you have to do is make an Ugly Pen! ;-) And I'll even give you an extra chance later in the month by lying about it!

Just a couple more days!

Scott.

bitshird

Jeff, Weren't you a Canadian?? before you found the right side of the border!!! Eh

Top Bottom