Big Sale in OKC

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

les-smith

For all the Oklahoma City people out there: Hogan Hardwoods is selling all</u> of there stuff 50 percent off. Man did I clean up today. Pen kits, CA glue, tubes, kits, wood, the whole nine yards. It's been going on a week now so it's getting a little bare, but there is still a lot of good stuff.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

les-smith

Yeah, I got a really nice piece of curly Shedua. I got a nice piece of black walnut. They took me back to the scrap pile and they had some really nice curly and birseye maple. I felt like asking: "How much for the whole store."[:D] Man, they had some really nice mesquite. A dollar only goes so far.[:(]

les-smith

Yeah, that's where I work. Did you get by Hogan's. I called to see if they were open tommorrow because I was going to go and get more stuff, but they aren't. I guess I'll have to go Tuesday.

OKLAHOMAN

Man, I just might have to get out there on tuesday myself after work,might just drop by and say hello Paul.BTW Les are they selling out or is this a sale and if so when will it end....

les-smith

They told me they were switching owners. I asked when they were going to be back to regular business and they said hopefully by the begginning of the year. The sale is only a week old, so there is still a lot of really good stuff there. The Grade A, choice stuff is gone, but there is still a lot great stuff available. I would have bought more, but the wife and little girl were with me.

OKLAHOMAN

Paul and Les let me know what time you plan to be at Hogans Tuesday and I will try to meet both of you there

les-smith

I get off work around 3:00. I'd probably head straight from work. So, I'm figuring if I go I'd be there around 3:30. If ya'll want to e-mail with a cell phone number I'd be glad to give you a call closer to that time.

OKLAHOMAN

Les you've got mail
Originally posted by les-smith
<br />I get off work around 3:00. I'd probably head straight from work. So, I'm figuring if I go I'd be there around 3:30. If ya'll want to e-mail with a cell phone number I'd be glad to give you a call closer to that time.

its_virgil

I'll bring 'em but not eat 'em... worked too hard to get rid of the last 30 yrs of donut eating. I'm serious about coming up. Let's do it. Check and see if they will be onen n Tues...if not then on Wed or ...
Do a good turn daily!
Don
<br />Hey Don, I got the coffee if you'll get the donuts.

Paul in OKC

Originally posted by OKLAHOMAN
<br />Les you've got mail
<br />I get off work around 3:00. I'd probably head straight from work. So, I'm figuring if I go I'd be there around 3:30. If ya'll want to e-mail with a cell phone number I'd be glad to give you a call closer to that time.

Ditto!

Paul in OKC

Yeah Fred, now you see how we are!! Ron and Don came by the shop where I work and we went to lunch, the over to Hogan's. They are going back to what they were before, Paxton's. We picked up some good wood, and some super glue, but they are getting pretty bare.
Les, sorry I missed meeting you. We will definately have to try again sometime.

les-smith

Yeah, I was really excited about meeting everyone. Sorry I missed you Paul, maybe sometime later. The real bummer is that I missed lunch, I never miss lunch. [:D] I met Ron and Don, and let me say they really know there stuff about pen turning. I can learn a lot from them. I appreciate the both of you coming back up and meeting me. I'd really like to see all the Oklahoma folk get together and have a little get together someday. Anyways, thanks again guys.

OKLAHOMAN

When did my name change to Ron?I checked my drivers lic. and its still what my mother maned me. Ok I can't spell either LOL
Originally posted by Paul in OKC
<br />Yeah Fred, now you see how we are!! Ron and Don came by the shop where I work and we went to lunch, the over to Hogan's. They are going back to what they were before, Paxton's. We picked up some good wood, and some super glue, but they are getting pretty bare.
Les, sorry I missed meeting you. We will definately have to try again sometime.

OKLAHOMAN

Originally posted by les-smith[;)]ET-TO Les!! I just guess I will have to wear a name tag from now on <br />Yeah, I was really excited about meeting everyone. Sorry I missed you Paul, maybe sometime later. The real bummer is that I missed lunch, I never miss lunch. [:D] I met Ron and Don, and let me say they really know there stuff about pen turning. I can learn a lot from them. I appreciate the both of you coming back up and meeting me. I'd really like to see all the Oklahoma folk get together and have a little get together someday. Anyways, thanks again guys.
Les is was a pleasure meeting you and Don thanks for the wood,I really enjoyed the day . I also enjoyed the lunch with Paul and Don sorry you missed it Les, next time your in Shawnee call and we'll grill some and turn some . OK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom