Are they Good, Bad to deal with?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

johnnycnc

I have ordered from Ernie at BTW
several times and have always gotten
excellent communication and service.
I would not hesitate to recommend!

bnoles

I have just recently made my first purchase from Ernie and it certainly won't be my last. He is top drawer all the way. Could not ask for better service than he provided.

Dario

Ernie's service is great. Not sure about the quality now but the ones I got from him (slimline and Euro) have great platings. Some are almost 2 years old now and my officemates still use theirs with almost 100% plating intact.

guts

i've only ordered a couple or times(so far) and got great service,and a personal thanks with both orders,that means a lot.

its_virgil

Earnie sells Berea kits so his quality should be the same as the other Berea resellers.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by Dario
<br />Ernie's service is great. Not sure about the quality now but the ones I got from him (slimline and Euro) have great platings. Some are almost 2 years old now and my officemates still use theirs with almost 100% plating intact.

LanceD

Originally posted by coach
<br />Ernie is the best! Best place to buy turning tools for sure!

I think you have Ernie confused with Charles at Woodchips. I don't see any tools on Ernie's site [:)].

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Too much Mescal, Coach. [;)] Charles is great at what he does and he has the turning tools.

I would like to add my vote of confidence in Ernie of Beartoothwoods. I have bought from him for about 3 years and have gotten excellent service.

angboy

Hhhhmmmm.... I've taken a few minutes to analyze all the data[^], and it seems that maybe, just maybe, the conclusion is that Ernie/Bear Tooth Woods is great? (Actually I already knew that[:D], I just want to be sure that everyone else understands the findings).

coach

Originally posted by wdcav1952
<br />Too much Mescal, Coach. [;)] Charles is great at what he does and he has the turning tools.

Not Mescal, but too much Basketball! You are right. Ernie is the best place to buy Berea kits. Charles is the best place to buy turning tools and lathes.

The sound of basketballs are echoing in my head so I am begging for Christmas break to start!

broitblat

I have purchased from Ernie/BTW a number of times and have always been very happy with the transaction. Ernie is also very helpful and easy to work with.

wood-of-1kind

Three(3) orders placed so far with Ernie and was satisfied at all times. Will order more and more as required. Higly recommended as a preferred supplier.

-Peter-[:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom