Battleship USS North Carolina pen order

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from NC Wood Art

NC Wood Art

Just finished up this 19 pen order for a corporate client. I have a love hate relationship with multi pen orders. Love the income even though I generally discount larger orders and a hate for all the time spent processing so many at one time. Love how they look though. It's interesting the different grain patterns and colors from the different teak boards from the same ship's deck.

uss NC 2.jpg

Very nice. Over the last couple of years I've been able to buy wood from each existing Battleship except the Alabama and, obviously, the Arizona. My plan is to make my own "Battleship row" for my personal collection and display. Mind if I ask what pen kit you used?

Anyone out there who can help me a piece off the Alabama I would appreciate it very much. I did contact the ship and they told me they have never replaced the decking on the ship. I find that very hard to believe.

NC Wood Art

It's the Artisan Aero 10K gold and chrome kit my #1 seller, sadly on back order until end of Jan 21, I need a bunch of these kits to fill current orders. Do you have any extra piece from ships you would be willing to trade or sell?
I currently have, North Carolina, New Jersey, Iowa, Wisconsin, California, Missouri, Texas and Des Monies. I also have an embedded blank of Forrestal.

Top Bottom