Atlanta Bubbasville THIS Saturday 9/23

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

DocStram

A reminder .... btboone is hosting the very first Bubbasville SouthEast get together. Bruce lives just north of Atlanta in Roswell, GA. We hope to see you there!
Check out his announcement in the Penturning Forum.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

chigdon

Anyone that can come should stop by. You won't regret seeing Bruce's shop!!! Not to mention, everyone will get to see his new "Flame" pen in person!

btboone

Chris, I just found out that Lamy had a pen called Flame. Doh! I might need to go with Vesta after all. Anyway, yes, the pen whatever it's called, will be here.

btboone

From the top of 285; go 400 North to exit 7B, Holcomb Bridge Road. It heads you west, which is correct. Go about 6 miles and turn left onto Mabry Road. There's a QT gas station on that corner. On Mabry, go about 1 mile and pass the lake. Take the next road on the left, Bastion Drive. I'm #4550 Bastion Drive. 770-645-6488

From 75 North starting around Marietta; go to the Canton Road exit and take the first exit option (north) towards Canton. Follow the Canton Road connector to the first light and turn right onto Sandy Plains Road. Go over the RR tracks and continue straight for something like 4 miles. Pass Sprayberry High School and continue straight for about 2 miles and turn right onto Shallowford Road. It a major intersection with a traffic light. On Shallowford, go about 2 miles and turn left onto Mabry Road. On Mabry, go about 1 mile, and midway down the Big Hill, make a right onto Bastion Drive. I'm #4550 Bastion Drive.

From Woodstock or Canton area; go 575 to the hwy 92 exit. Go around 6 miles east and pass Sandy Plains Road. Take the next right, which is Mabry Road. On Mabry, go about 1 mile and pass the lake. Take the next road on the left, Bastion Drive. I'm #4550 Bastion Drive. 770-645-6488

Skye

Bastion? Do I need to bring a tank or a grappling hook?

Sounds cool man. Noonish, right?

Should we be bringing drinks or food?

Skye

Rodger dodger.

Soft drinks? Well, we will be working around sharp tools, so I guess it's for the best, lol

chigdon

Originally posted by btboone
<br />Chris, I can only imagine. That makes my daily commute (down the stairs) seem like a walk in the park. [:eek:)]

Ya, you got it pretty tough. Now you only have to open your back door to go on vacation now too![8D]

btboone

Excellent. I almost didn't get the message since my phone line (DSL) was cut. I have people digging with a Bobcat putting in sod. What a mess!

Skye

This is what we're up to so far:

DocStram - Al
Oscar15 - Dave
Steve542 - Steve
Bonefish - Robert + spouse
Chigdon - Chris
Orgtech - Bruce
Underdog - Jim
BtBoone - Bruce + spouse
Woodpens - Jim + spouse
Twoofakind - Andy