Anyone own a Laguna Bandsaw?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

bgray

I own the LT18.

Phenomenal saw. You won't regret buying one. There's not one item of disappointment that I can think of.

If you do a lot of resawing, consider a carbide blade. Well worth the extra money.

jdmyers4

Thanks for the reply. I have a DVD they sent me of a demo of their bandsaw (the LT16HD, I think). Very impressive machine. The president of the company was giving the demo and he said the goal they set was to build a bandsaw that could cut like a table saw (straight). Not that the bandsaw would replace the table saw, of course, but approach the quality of a table saw cut. It was a pretty impressive video. They sent it to me for free upon request on their website.

It certainly is a piece of machinery that I'm lusting for.

John

buzzb

I own the LT16HD, several years old before they started using Baldor motors. I have enjoyed it and have no complaints. Blade guides are nice and easily set. Dust extraction is good. Wheels run very smoothly. The mobility wheels (two wheels with a detachable hand dolly) work extremely well. Every time I use mine I wheel it into position. The only thing I want to add is one of their new resaw fences.

buzzb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom