Another Segmented Something or Other

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from W.Y.

W.Y.

Just finished this one off.
Cut and glued up yesterday . Let cure overnight . Turned on lathe this morning .
Made several boo- boo's on this one but we all learn from experience and mistakes .

Purpleheart and maple. 6.75" tall , 5.5" wide .

6 coats of lacquer within half an hour by using the old hair dryer trick between coats

384066204.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Hillbilly

William what does something like that run? I am interested in buying a coffee cup if I can find one for the right price. Can you give me a quote just PM me if you want.

Great job on the bowl! It looks fantastic

W.Y.

William what does something like that run? I am interested in buying a coffee cup if I can find one for the right price. Can you give me a quote just PM me if you want.

Great job on the bowl! It looks fantastic

That one will probably go for a discunt price of $75.00 at next weeks craft sale . There are a couple imperfections in it. I am in the learning stage on them . Otherwise it would have been $150.00 and put in a gallery and sold for whatever they can get above that.
This one is quite large at 6.75" tall , 5.5" wide compared to a coffee cup done the same way but both would be about the same price because a coffee cup would be more intricate to make in segmented form.

I have a craft sale coming up a week from this coming Saturday and have booked three 8' x 3' tables because I need that much room to display all my "stuff" .

If you need more info on that my emaill address is at the bottom. Would save me from logging in every time when coming here.

I do have email notification of responses set to threads I am in here but just respond after several accumulate and try to answer all within the same log on.

Last edited:

W.Y.

Guess What .

In my last two responses I did not have to log in . It has remembered me . :bananen_smilies104:.

Management here said it had nothing to do with the site's software and I have done absoloutly nothing on my end since I went through every possible means of correcting it during several months of trying to get it to save my log in data .

Computers . . . sometimes they have a mind of their own.
scratchingchin.gif

Last edited:
Top Bottom