And another question...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

MDWine

Has anyone notices that Walmart no longer has the "ice tube" trays? I look for an hour last night, and our "new and improved and REARRANGED" Wallys didn't have'm....

GEEZ...:(

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Houstonian

Although I didn't stop and pick them up, I did see them in the WalMart near me last week. Maybe your store was just out that day.

BTW, I use a ShopSmith too. Nice pic in your sig - where'd you get it?

Lee

EeyorIs21

did you try the same isle where they have the dish racks, sounds silly but give it a look. If it is the ice try i am thinking of for the long orund cubes for 20oz water bottles this is where i have seen them at my store, i think. they almost never have more than 2 or 3 and they keep them on a low shelf.

MDWine

Lee, dunno where I picked that up, prolly on the SS website? I have a bunch that I've accumulated.

Robert, yep, I looked everywhere in the whole general vicinity of anything remotely associated with ice/water/kitchen/fishing/hunting/video... everywere!
Steve is right, they 'rearranged', and now nothing can be found!

...doesn't mean I'll give up just yet!

Fred

Try asking the store manager or someone in customer service as to where in the store this item is locate. They should be able to tel you right away or at least advise you if the item is no longer carried by the store.

Having an item number would also be very useful. So, if anyone has that number please post it here to be of assistance. [:D]

Draken

I've heard that as of last Friday, the Walmart in Stafford still carried them. Would you like me to check/grab a couple for you if they still have 'em?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom