Amboyna Burl Pen Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

calhaujr

Hi!

Good day everyone!

Amboyna Burl
Dimensions: 1x1x5 3/4"
Air dried and ready to turn into spectacular pens.

Too many pictures to list. All are cut from the same block and contain eyes on all sides and are identical to what is pictured. I have 20 sets available, each set contains five blanks. $30 per set. Blanks will ship from the Philippines and normally take 10 business days to arrive in US/Canada via international Postal Mail. Please message me if you are purchasing from another country outside of the US/Canada for a more detailed shipping estimate. Payment through PayPal. Shipping is a flat $14. I can fit up to two sets of 5 for this price of shipping. Please kindly message me for any interest. I only have these dimensions available at this time.

Thank you!

Manuel

Attachments

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Lucky2

I would like to purchase two sets also, it's beautiful looking wood. These will need to be shipped to Canada, I hope that there's no issues getting them here.

Len

calhaujr

Hi everyone,
I still have 5 sets available for a total of $150 and just $14 shipping. I will combine shipping if anyone would like the 5 sets. Otherwise it would be $30 per set $14 shipping or I can combine up to two sets for $14 shipping.
Thank you,

Manuel

Top Bottom