A good day casting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ugrad

My first set turned up today, but I couldn't open them. There are instruction for opening the pots, who'd a thought it :biggrin:

I will eat some spinach tomorrow and try again.

Regards
Peter

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ugrad

Hi Peter, you might have to talk me through opening mine, or maybe post a tutorial :)

Eric...

A tutorial from someone who can't open little plastic pots, that would be easy, take a stanley knife....:)

Now I know why the pearlex are so expensive, they have pots that open.

I have just noticed that the pearl and pastel pigments that arrived are not labelled so I have no idea what they`re supposed to be, the pastels are recognisable. I will number the pots and at least if I want to repeat a certain combination it will be easier.

Cheers
Peter

ericofpendom

What pressure pot are you using?

Been looking for one in the UK, but don't really want to pay £700 for a Binks!!

Hi Phil, I managed to buy a second hand pot from a guy that supplies them for spraying adhesives. It was full of glue but works fine. I bid on a few on Ebay before I bought this one but they all wen for about £140 and my max bid was £100. I paid £70 in the end for the one I have, a 20ltr pot. It might be worth visiting a few local car body shops to see if they have a used one they don't need. That was my next move.

Hope you have luck.

Eric...

philb

For any pics of your setup,
For a pot, but need to see what's connections are available in the UK! As all the airline and connector info is in the USA!!

Top Bottom