A few recent calls

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from armyturner

armyturner

Here are a few calls that I have turned recently.

Couple of grunt calls.
P1012161.jpg

P1012157.jpg

Maple burl predator calls.
P1012088.jpg

Duck and Goose calls.
P1012102.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MrPukaShell

Rockler has some kits for sale that are really easy to make. The tone board comes as one piece and all you need to do is drill the hole, turn and glue together. Give them a look.

jleiwig

I really like those, especially the goose and duck calls. Do you make the stoppers as well?

The one duck call is very similar to the echo inserts. They sound great and are about $6 each. Making your own is an art form that is too frustrating for me. I may have thrown a couple against a wall in trying.

jleiwig

Forgot to add. Very nice calls. Are they Alumalite? I know when I talked of making resin calls on a call making forum most thought they would be too fragile for everyday use.

armyturner

Alumilite. I have a call that I use for demonstration purposes that can throw no the concrete, hit with a hammer, etc. and can barely get a scuff. PR on the other hand...a million pieces. The inserts for the duck and goose calls are ECHO.

jleiwig

Alumilite. I have a call that I use for demonstration purposes that can throw no the concrete, hit with a hammer, etc. and can barely get a scuff. PR on the other hand...a million pieces. The inserts for the duck and goose calls are ECHO.

That's what I figured. Thanks for the info on the Alumilite.

Top Bottom