2024 BASH Puzzle #6

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Puzzle # 6 is an IAP archives question. All you have to do is identify the segmenting material used in making the pen shown in the photo below and identify who made it.

The pen maker's real or IAP user name will be accepted.

Here are the rules:
1. General IAP Contest rules and the General BASH Puzzle rules apply
2. You must submit your entry using the official puzzle entry form: https://www.penturners.org/form/puzzle-contest.12/select
3. One entry per person and one answer per entry. Your entry must contain your real name, the puzzle number, and your guess.
4. Each correct answer will earn 1 point toward the overall Puzzle Prize total - you must identify both the segmenting material and the pen maker to earn a full point - if you only get one right, you will earn 1/2 point
5. Banter is expected and encouraged, but DO NOT post any hints or real guesses in this thread.
6. This contest will close at noon Central Time on Sunday Feb 18
8. In addition to earning a point (or half point) toward the grand prizes, each correct entry will also be entered into a drawing for one or more individual puzzle prizes

HINTS:
1. The material is not diamonds or any other precious metal, but it can sometimes lead to great rewards

NOTE: Even if you have no idea what the answers might be, send in an entry anyway. At the end of the puzzle contests, there will be a drawing from all entrants who didn't earn a single point in any contest. Bottom line is, you can't win anything if you don't enter.

Good luck, have fun, and let me know if you have any questions

Edgar

Attachments

• 8D8C95EA-4DD0-4101-B2E6-D11203E889BA.jpeg
    8D8C95EA-4DD0-4101-B2E6-D11203E889BA.jpeg
    99 KB · Views: 251
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Bash Puzzle #6 is closed. The correct answers can be found in this tutorial from the Blanks category of the IAP Library. I thought that the author devised a clever way to stack and glue the material that he used. It's a worthwhile read if you haven't already found this tutorial.

Bingo

And here is the thread that I remember when this came up and why I knew this right away.

https://www.penturners.org/threads/04-bingo-chip-laminates.168087/#post-2103730

Top Bottom