2019 Mug Time!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Here's a quick update on a few things:

Except for the few I'm holding in case I need to replace a broken one, all unreserved mugs are gone. If you did not reserve a mug here, unfortunately we don't have a mug for you. If you want one, PM me and if I am able to release the ones on hold, it'll be first come.

Pocket shirts in M, and XL are gone. Still have a few L and 2X, plus 1 3X

Without Pocket shirts still available in all sizes, but we're getting low.

All 2018 shirts (the seconds) in XL are gone. Some L remain.

Everything ordered has been shipped, or is in the car waiting for dropoff at the P.O. in the morning.

Thanks to all for purchases so far!

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
If you did not reserve a mug here, unfortunately we don't have a mug for you. If you order a mug, sadly I'll have to cancel your order.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
[strike]I've just ordered some more XL and 2XL shirts in both the pocket and no-pocket styles. Should be here mid-Feb.[/strike]

Sorry, folks, I spoke too soon. The cost for a small order is prohibitive, so there won't be any more shirts. I estimated demand based on a couple polls, and even adding extras, we didn't have enough. I'll know better next year.

Last edited:

Xel

I've had the mug for a week now - was very impressed with how quickly it came out. It's the perfect size for a drop of tea. Thank you for your hard work, Jeff.

markgum

Received my mug today in perfect condition. Life has thrown a few curves and makes it difficult to get to the wood shop, but I do check in once in a while. A big thanks to Jeff for all the work he puts into keeping this site and organization going. Also a big thanks to those who work tirelessly to make the Birthday Bash a GREAT PARTY.

Top Bottom