2014 Capt G blanks and pen won by Smitty37!! THANK YOU LeRoy!!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Safe to Bid

Well guys and gals, I have this one:) and you can dig out your wallets now and have fun...Smitty is tapped out and won't be a factor in any remaining auctions.:mad:

But I did pretty good, I got the cannon and this one and I was also able to acquire the winning youth pen made by Katie Beuker, which makes me feel great because it was built on one of my kits and I donated the 1st place prize in that contest. It joins last years winner which I was also able to acquire.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Turned

Do you suppose I could convince Gary to turn this for me....It will Join the Emperor I have from year before last....Constant beat me out last year.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Do you suppose I could convince Gary to turn this for me....It will Join the Emperor I have from year before last....Constant beat me out last year.

Knowing Gary, I'd say there is an excellent chance!!

Thanks for the great support again this year!!!!

CaptG

I have heard from Smitty and I would be honored to turn and assemble the pen for him. I would also like to thank Jeff for making this site possible and Ed and the rest of the bash crew for all the hard work they have put into this bash. and thank you Smitty for your high bid.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Congratulations Smitty, That is a very beautiful Blank.

Will you add it to your COLLECTION once finished.
I think I would.

Bob.
Gary has graciously agreed to turn it for me so it will certainly go into my collection. When it arrives I am going to open a Thread in the vendor forums that will be used to share my collection. I'll post the pictures starting with the ones that came from the IAP Auctons and then post others that have a story.

Top Bottom