1st Scrollsaw Portrait

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Seer

Seer

Thought someof you might like to see what I started at in woodworking last year. This was my first attempt at a portrait style and is hanging in my office.

Attachments

• POW.jpg
    POW.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 182
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

byounghusband

That looks very nice Jerry.

Given the subject matter of your portrait I thought you might be interested in this website http://portraitfreedom.shutterfly.com/

It is a group of scroll saw artists looking to create a portrait of every service member fallen in Iraq/Afghanistan and present it to the family of the soldier.

Jerry,
Very nice Scroll work. As Keith stated, you should look into the Portrait Freedom Project. (see the link above.) I am a member and have cut 6 or 7 portraits for the families of fallen soldiers. It is VERY rewarding and humbling to do this and I hope you can/will become involved. If you have any qquestions, please don't hesitate to ask me.

Thanks!!

Grizz

Banned
Thought someof you might like to see what I started at in woodworking last year. This was my first attempt at a portrait style and is hanging in my office.

Your off to a pretty good start. Scrolling can be quite tedious and of course like everything else, the more you do it, the better you get.

Top Bottom