14th Chapter Meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Proud2Turn

Good Meeting

Enjoyed the meeting today. Great demos! But for me, as the new guy, the best part was meeting and talking with everyone.

Thanks

Steve Busey

Glad you were able to make it Tim - hope to see you at a future meeting!

Thanks to our "demo-nators"! And of course to Robert for all he does (like begging at the 11th hour to get demos) to keep this group going! :cool:

leestoresund

I'd thought about doing a pepper mill. Didn't know it was that easy.
I thought about doing threads. Thought it would be easier than it is.

Lee

leestoresund

The Woodworking Show

Does anyone have any comments about the large display of acrylic (and other) pen blanks?

Personally, I thought many of them were more expensive than they were worth.

Lee

firewhatfire

It is a real treat coming over to the dark side of the continent. I have started my work visa paperwork so i can come back next meeting. It was a pleasure meeting everyone again and the new folks. It amazes me at the vast knowledge in the room and the endless possiblties I see created by its members.

Phil

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
Thanks to our "demo-nators"! And of course to Robert for all he does [I said:
(like begging at the 11th hour to get demos)[/I] to keep this group going! :cool:

Gosh such high praise...LOL...

Despite the wood show in town, we had about 30 people for the morning demo, and about 20 or so for the afternoon demo.

I will have the posted dates for the 15th and 16th meetings hopefully in the next few days!

My full appreciation goes out to Dave Wood who did for the first time a LIVE demo of turning a peppermill...the front row also deserves some credit...didnt think you guys could move that fast!

I also appreciate Brooks pitching in (get it! a little threading humor) and doing a great demo on the threading. I learned a whole lot, and now I am empowered WAY beyond my abilities...LOL.....

As always, I thank our visitors from the LA (lower Alabama) area, and from the eastern suburbs of Atlanta, also known as South Carolina. We all hope you can come back for the next couple of meetings!

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
So, let me get this, the 24 th meeting was yesterday? D'OH!

Yes, unfortunately, we had to move the date several times, and followed up the reschedules with new threads. I hope to have the next two meeting dates in the next few days, and hope to see everyone then!

PLEASE READ THE THREADS ALL THE WAY TO THE END FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION, OR UPDATES. We cannot edit the threads after a certain amount of time, so we update with new threads.

Top Bottom