14 Pen Kits, Perfume Sprayers and Perfume Stick kits, and Deer Antler Pen stand kit for sale. All at Least 50% off Current Retail

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

David350

***Updated*** I have a total of 14 Pen Kits, 26 project kits including perfume sprayers, perfume sticks, and deer antlers stand for sale. All are priced at least 50% off current retail pricing. I have attached a picture of some of the perfume sticks I have made so you can see what they can look like. It is an economical and easy to make kit. Please see the attached Word documents for the specific items with pricing and description links. I have also attached pictures for the actual pen blanks. Buyer pays actual shipping charges using Pirate Shipping, but for orders totaling $100 and over, I will pay the shipping.

If you are interested in anything, please claim in this thread and please send me a PM so I will get an email alerting me to your interest. For orders under $100, please send me your full shipping address so I can get the shipping cost to you. Payment via Zelle is preferred as they do not take out fees from your payment. Thanks, David

Attachments

• Antlers.JPG
    Antlers.JPG
    108.4 KB · Views: 102
  • Pen Kits Individual and Bundles.docx
    15.1 KB · Views: 114
  • Miscellaneous Project Kits.docx
    14 KB · Views: 66
  • Pen Sticks.jpg
    Pen Sticks.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

woodwzrd

I'll take one each of the gold and chrome perfume pen 10 packs. Do you by chance have bushings for these?

Top Bottom