Your chance to own some 10th anniversary IAP history!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ed McDonnell

I was going to take a picture of Florida snow piled up at my garage door. I have been cutting white plastic and all the plastic sawdust looks like snow. Then I said phhht and went in and had a beer.
That's just not right. You know we're suffering thru the worst winter in 20 years. :rolleyes:

Hey Chuck - It's not all peaches and cream down here. You let one of your polar votexes slip past you and it ended up down here. It was so cold yesterday that my computer crashed and I had to spend the whole day restoring it. Missed the last day of the Bash. :mad:

It's even colder today. It's 68 out there right now and it probably won't get back up to 78 until lunchtime. So, I feel your pain. :wink:

Ed

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I was going to take a picture of Florida snow piled up at my garage door. I have been cutting white plastic and all the plastic sawdust looks like snow. Then I said phhht and went in and had a beer.
That's just not right. You know we're suffering thru the worst winter in 20 years. :rolleyes:

Hey Chuck - It's not all peaches and cream down here. You let one of your polar votexes slip past you and it ended up down here. It was so cold yesterday that my computer crashed and I had to spend the whole day restoring it. Missed the last day of the Bash. :mad:

It's even colder today. It's 68 out there right now and it probably won't get back up to 78 until lunchtime. So, I feel your pain. :wink:

Ed
Ed, I can't wait to see 68 again :biggrin: Sorry about your computer woes.

markgum

In case Curtis needs help the winner is spelled markgum :wink:
Since i dont have a clocki dont know what time my winning name will be posted.:tongue::biggrin:

Top Bottom