Wife Lost Battle

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithbyrd

Jim,
My heart goes out to you. I have prayed for you guys and will continue to pray that God will fill the void and help you make the transition as you continue to more forward. I pray for God's comfort and peace for you and your family.

tbroye

Jim

Sorry to read about your loss. Your wife, you and your family are in our thoughts a prayers. May God Bless you and your family and the memories of her.

sbell111

Certainly, this is no help to the loved ones who miss her, but if we accept that she has gone to her Heavenly reward, perhaps she won the battle.

plano_harry

Jim, I am sorry to hear that. I have been praying for her ever since you let us know. Prayers now to get you through the loss, and brighter days.

moke

Jim,
Unforunately bad things happen to very good people. I am sorry for your loss. You always seem like you have good things to say to everyone, please keep your chin up. May God Bless her soul.
Mike

Jim, I am so sorry for you and your family. You are a good man, you always welcome every one new here, you are usually the first person that a new person hears from.

Just know Jim that she si no longer suffering and is in a much better place. You have my prayers Jim

Mike

greggas

Jim;

So sorry for your loss. I hoe that you are able to enjoy a lifetime of memories with her. I'll keep her in my prayers

best wishes

jaeger

Jim, I offer my sincere condolence to you and your family. I can't imagine how hard these past months and days have been. I do know that you always offer encouragement and support to anyone here. My prayers are with you in this difficult time.

Doug

Last edited:

wob50

Yes it does leave a big hole in your heart,but with family, friends, time,prayers in time that hole becomes smaller,it does not close,but it gets better.I lost my wife 7 years ago.My thoughts and prayers I send to you.Robert

nava1uni

My heartfelt condolences on your loss. I recently lost my father and I know what you are speaking about when you say hole in your heart. I hope you are surrounded by family and friends who shower you with love and may your memories sustain you during this difficult time.

oldstoker

I am sorry to read of your loss. As a lot of people have already mentioned,words can never seem quite adequate enough to express our feelings on the sad passing of your wife.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you, and may God's Blessings be with you and your family.
Joe

hilltopper46

Sorry to hear of your loss, Jim. I went through this just over 15 years ago with my first wife. You have my deepest sympathy from someone who has at least somewhat of an idea of what you are going through.

Top Bottom