Wife Lost Battle

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JasonC

Sending positive thoughts you way, man.

My father-in-law passed from liver cancer. Same day a buddy of mine passed from cancer as well. I got the call around 10am for the buddy, a little after 6pm for the father-in-law.

We knew they were both going to pass and thought that knowing that it was coming would help when the time actually came.

In a way it did but didn't. The finality of it all starts to hit. Don't let it get to you. There's no more suffering.

Keep your head up.

t001xa22

Jim,
The words of the other members do such a wonderful job of expressing my condolences for you. I lost my wife in 07, so I have some idea what it is like. God be with you.

Bill

BJohn

Jim, I'm sorry for your loss. We will keep you in our prayers. Please know the Lord is with you as you go through this very difficult time.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Jim, I am really sorry to learn of your wife's passing. You have both been in our thoughts & prayers and we will continue to pray for your peace & comfort.

raar25

My deepest condolences for your loss, I will prayer you and your family feel peace as you mourn during this difficult period.

wizard

Jim,
There are no words that can adequately convey the extent of my wish to ease your pain. Both of you suffered. She lost a battle and you lost the most precious person in your life. Memories of your life together live on. Someday you will smile as you see and feel her inside of you...her smile and her voice giving you encouragement during the trials that life seem to lay in our path.
Jim, I wish I could give you a hug and wipe your tears.
Doc.

SteveG

I join with many others here offering my condolences. Beyond that, I am at a loss for words, other than to acknowledge that I realize and am familiar with your feeling of great loss at this time.

Top Bottom