Whered she leave her keys this time?!?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Chatham PenWorks

Some more pieces that I've had for a while, and am finally getting around to. CSUSA key keepers.
The green/yellow, black/white, and metal foil are foolforpeppers blanks.
The leopard and the teal/pink are from PSI.
The rest came from Brooks. These were from a seconds/leftover box I got from him a looooong time ago :) thanks Brooks.

image-2507923279.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ossaguy

I've never seen those before,so I looked them up on the CSUSA site.Pretty neat,I'll have to try making a couple.

Yours looks great!

Thanks,
Steve

jttheclockman

I too have never seen these before. What is a key keeper and how does it work?? They look cool and should sell.

I too have never seen these before. What is a key keeper and how does it work?? They look cool and should sell.

They hang over the edge of a pocketbook. The medallion is outside, the keys hanging inside. Keeps them from having to "dig for gold" every time they need to find their keys.

image-2113678829.jpg

Attachments

• image-3443421084.jpg
    image-3443421084.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:

Longfellow

They hang over the edge of a pocketbook. The medallion is outside, the keys hanging inside. Keeps them from having to "dig for gold" every time they need to find their keys.

View attachment 94318

My wife can't find her pocketbook so they would be useless with her. We have to dial her cell phone number to find where she put it. Good thing her teeth are not false.

Top Bottom