What lathe do you turn pens on?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Turncrafter Pro Vs (rounding, squaring and curved profiles), Jet 1014vs (wet sanding & finishing), and Emco Compact 5 (straight profiles).

Just started using a sherline, playing with resizing some mandrels.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

islandturner

Nova DVR 3000 -- great lathe...!

lathe.jpg

JH Customs

10" Turncrafter with variable speed. Once you get a variable speed, you can't be without it! Started with a cheapy Harbor Freight that served me well. Might make the HF lathe into a dedicated buffing station!

HamTurns

I dream, I dream. Sweet 16 or Oneway, my oh my, that is some serious stuff! I'd Like to see pictures of the Sweet 16's you guys have.

Here you go Paul, sorry for taking a bit, but I didn't have any pictures of it, I guess I never wanted to stop turning to take some pics.

I've got a goose call keg on there now, if you look above that you'll see the barrel of the goose call hanging there. I'm fitting the keg into the barrel at this point.

Happy Turning
Tom

Attachments

• Sweet 16 Long Bed.jpg
    Sweet 16 Long Bed.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 189

papaturner

I used a Steel City for a number of years but I just recently bought a Delta 46-460.

Attachments

• Steel City.JPG
    Steel City.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 124
  • Delta 46-460.JPG
    Delta 46-460.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 140

ORGramps

Conover Lathe with wooden base. Bought it used over internet from man in Chicago. Cost as much to ship as the lathe cost-ha. Plus side is he sent all his tools and a "large" number of blanks.:)

Top Bottom