What do you look like? 1/27/06 update

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

woodwish

Radman, I certainly was not offended by the lovely picture but I did get hungry thinking about those porkloin sandwich specials advertised in the background. Sounds good, I wonder if they do mailorder?

Radman

Originally posted by woodwish

Radman, I certainly was not offended by the lovely picture but I did get hungry thinking about those porkloin sandwich specials advertised in the background. Sounds good, I wonder if they do mailorder?

I do understand... [:eek:)][:eek:)][:eek:)]

Texas Taco

Doing a little riding in the natural state............[:eek:)]

2006130184855_Bare%20Bones%20Riding.jpg

Ok a real one............I'm the second from the left.
2006130185218_CC%202.jpg

Me and my sons,
2006130185355_Tony-Alex-Kyle-2%20b.jpg

wood-of-1kind

Ok Bev, I am now in compliance. Here's a recent pic of me displaying some of my newly made maple pen trays. Sorry about the clarity of the photo but still I'm aiming for improvements on my pen pics as well.:D You're on IAP camera.

20061312344_MVC-014S.jpg

alamocdc

Just shows to go you that the impressions you get of people over the phone and internet are usually so VERY wrong. Sorry, Peter, but I envisioned you as much older. :D

angboy

Originally posted by alamocdc

Just shows to go you that the impressions you get of people over the phone and internet are usually so VERY wrong. Sorry, Peter, but I envisioned you as much older. :D

Billy, you sure are right- I had Peter pictured as being older and having a beard- must be that stereotype of woodturners! But then I had you pictured as a major yuppie Billy [:0], and I know that was way wrong!!! :D:D

I probably shouldn't say this, because any way it's taken it probably sounds bad, but I'll say it anyway- Peter, you're a lot better looking than I had pictured! :D;)[:p]

pete00

Originally posted by Spike

This is me. All you people are old.:D

ROFL..Spike you rotten kid :D:D:D:D
I prefer to think of myself not as old but as mature.
Like a fine bottle of wine that gets better with age.

Although recently i was told that i was more like an opened bottle of coke........sigh

Murphy

20062202712_new-girls-on-boat.jpg

Hi Bev, there are other women out here. I am the one third from the left. This is me with my friends of 22 years. We all met on the first day of kindergarten and all have a 26 year old son. We were on a girls weekend here up in Huntsville, in Ontario's lovely Muskoka region.

angboy

Hhhhmmmm... when your wife says she has an ass in her life, are you sure she's talking about an animal and not maybe... a certain person in her life! [}:)][}:)];);)

Johnathan

Well this isn't the best picture but it's better than nothing! I know, it just screams opera singer but not so much penturner, I guess I'll have to take another one at the lathe...without the tux![8D][8D]

pmichris

Mudde I'm with you, Griz Im sorry I grew up close to Minnesota but it is hard to back a team that has had so many of the off field issues as the vikings. 4 times a brides maid and never a bride.

Chris

AirportFF

Originally posted by fuzzydog

Clint, sure hope that wasn't your place the crew was practicing on.:)
Actually that wasn't a drill. It was a mutual aid structure fire. Most of the second floor in the back is gone.

johnson

Old, very old.
GO VIKINGS......................please go...........................
take your new stadium rant and go...................................
if I can't vote on what my taxes in my county are going to be used for just go.........................................................
if you want to play outside, what do you need a retractable roof for? It never bothered Bud Grant and the Purple People Eaters that it got a little nippy out. Bunch of wusses. Go.

sorry about the rant.
www.picturetrail.com/treecycledturning
108110804.jpg
forgot to resize photo,sorry

johnson

Neithor actually, although I am looking at a bike. Once my daughter is out of college. Too lazy to shave and the hair started out as an organ donor thing for Locks for Love cancer wigs. I do shoot black powder but never got into the mountain man game. Too many kids and too little free time. When the hair is shorter, I look like Jerry Garcia but now little kids think I am Santa. Kinda shaped like him too. At 6'2" and 270#, looking like this also makes people leave you alone.

Top Bottom