What do you look like? 1/27/06 update

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

opfoto

Here we go from last summer....

Anti-glare protection ON

20058111846_DSCN0328.jpg

Sorry about the quality of the pic....
At least its not from the calender I had made!

angboy

I'm reviving this topic b/c I was browsing old posts while I was searching for something- don't remember what I was looking for now, I got distracted by so many links to click on. Anyway, it was a lot of fun to see pix of people. So since Bev commented on the paucity of pix of women when this was started, I thought I'd at least add one to the list. One of the pix is of me at the geographic center fo the US in KS- it's a happening tourist attraction, let me tell you. The other is on a ranch in NE, with a little kitten that was named after me!

20059281490_ab2.jpg

200592814923_ab.jpg

woodscavenger

Thought I'd finally throw in my ugly mug. This is at a friends house jumping off his pier into High Rock Lake in North Carolina. As you can see from the spare tire I will float quite nicely.:D
jump.jpg

Travlr7

Well shucks.................I thought I did this already. Just another SENIOR MOMENT, I guess!

Yesterday, LOML caught me working on a Chess Set for my son, so that's what you get. (Haven't missed many GOOD meals)

5930181037_Bruce%20at%20lathe%209-29-05%20smaller1.jpg

Bruce;)

woodscavenger

The water was about 6 feet deep where I landed. No one was expecting it which made it all the better. FYI, the splash was big enough that the boat was swamped and had to have it's engine rebuilt.:D

angboy

Originally posted by Dario

Here is a pic taken on Oct. 26, 2005 with fellow IAP members. I am the one on the right.

So for those of us who aren't able to recognize the other two that are apparently incognito... who are they?

woodwish

Now you should've been able to figue out which one is "Coach". Several clues: sports-related t-shirt, ball cap from a team instead of just a promotional freebie from some company, a good tan with those white "raccoon" eyes from wearing those sun glasses while on the practice field, and that glazed-over look in his eyes trying to balance practice, teaching, a little woodworking, and being a father, all at the same time. [8D] I'm just glad he had some time to get away to join some others for a few hours! [:p]

Top Bottom