USA Box

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Charlie_W

When you click reply, use the paper clip attachment in the top of the message box to go grab your pic from your computer. After you have selected the image(s), click upload. After uploaded, close that window you can then click preview post to see if it worked and the orientation of the pic.
Then click Submit Reply.

Hope this does it!

keithbyrd

When you click reply, use the paper clip attachment in the top of the message box to go grab your pic from your computer. After you have selected the image(s), click upload. After uploaded, close that window you can then click preview post to see if it worked and the orientation of the pic.
Then click Submit Reply.

Hope this does it!
I wasn't seeing the paper clip until I did the quote option!

This is what I took out of the box - Lathemaster outdid himself I think:)!
I will repack tonight and try to make it a little fatter and get it in the mail Monday!
I need the name and address of who it goes to next!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 143

Lathemaster

Keith,
Looks like you got some really good goodies!

I think so - Will post a pic later of one of the blanks I turned already - lathemaster did a nice job!

Keith

For the two botanical blanks. Obviously, the chamomile blank should have "painted" tubes. The casting process only binds the flowers together but does not penetrate or stabilize the flowers themselves. Sharp tools and light cuts are required. As you approach final shape use CA glue to secure against chip out and to fill voids.

Enjoy

Attachments

• Lavender Botanical CloseUp-2.jpg
    Lavender Botanical CloseUp-2.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 125
  • BotanicalPenBlankTurningSuggestions.pdf
    39.4 KB · Views: 180

keithbyrd

The box is on its way to Davej-07!
Tracking number is 9405 9036 9930 0384 1951 39
I will have to post another picture of what I took out cause I couldn't get it all in. The box has gotten a little fatter. The rule at the USPS is as long as you can close it its a SFRB! Well I closed it!

keithbyrd

Just checked - here is the current status:
Your item was delivered in or at the mailbox at 1:37 pm on March 26, 2015 in OAK CREEK, WI 53154.

magpens

Please tell me ... Did the first box get found ? Is this the second box ? Suspense is killing me !:biggrin::biggrin:

Davej_07

Sorry for the delay

Ok gents, the box is on its way to the next lucky victim....I mean destination:)

USPS Tracking# 9505 5110 6272 5090 5581 73

I hadn't posted pics because I didn't remove anything from the box. Nothing had struck my fancy so I repacked it, which was a trick in and of itself!:)

Thanks for including me and enjoy,
Dave

Argo13

I received the box today. Here is what was in the box.

There are a couple floor blanks from the crisler center. U of M

Since I bought some from Keith last year I will leave them for someone else. Makes good gifts for any "School up north" fan.

Box will hit the mail again once its destination is confirmed.

Jason

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    230.4 KB · Views: 159

Charlie_W

You know how when you have a big family meal, you always want to go back for seconds? I would like to get seconds on the box if I can!:)
I was part of the first USA box that went astray.
I can find some more goodies to add to it!:biggrin:

jeweler53

4240 Wellington Loop SE, Lacey, WA, 98503
The "Box" has arrived at my local PO and is currently "Expected Delivery Day: Monday, April 13, 2015". It has been my experience that this means I will get the box today. I want to thank all who participated! Although it didn't go as smoothly as hoped, it has been fun.

A few statistics:
Box originally mailed 12-13-14
Final delivery expected 4-12-15
21 participants
123 days total time
Average transit time 5.86 days

This includes the time that the box was "lost" once and shipped by UPS once. Not bad!

I will post picture this evening if I get the box and get a chance to photo the contents.

Top Bottom