USA Box

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeweler53

4240 Wellington Loop SE, Lacey, WA, 98503
Just as a review here are the rules everyone agreed to follow when they signed up.

"You MUST AGREE to keep it a small flat rate box. The focus of the game is quality of items over quantity and an SFRB will minimize shipping costs for everyone. The cost of shipping a larger box may prevent some people from playing, particularly overseas members. KEEP IT A SMALL FLAT RATE BOX.

Package tracking and delivery confirmation is CRUCIAL to the survival of the box and the efficiency of the game. Each time the box is shipped, the tracking # must be sent to me as well as posted in the Pass It Forward thread so everyone can keep track of its movement and all will be in the loop.

We want this game to run as smoothly and efficiently as possible, so please do not keep the box more than 2 days before shipping it to the next person. I will communicate with you when your turn is close. Don't worry about vacations, business trips or whatever -- If you do not reply to my PMs within 2 days, or if you let me know that you will be unable to ship the box within 2 days, I will simply move you down in the list and bump the next person up."

I did not state that you must ship USPS, but PLEASE DO. It complicates matters significantly when you use another carrier.

bedangerous

I came home tonight to a USPS small flat rate box at my door filled with blanks, kits, and other goodies. I assume that this is the "USA Box"?

Who do I send it to?

And I thought my post office was good.

Thanks,
Mitch

Last edited:

Charlie_W

I came home tonight to a USPS small flat rate box at my door filled with blanks, kits, and other goodies. I assume that this is the "USA Box"?

Who do I send it to?

And I thought my post office was good.

Thanks,
Mitch

Don't forget to take some pics before you send it off the the next player! We want to see what is in it now!:)

jeweler53

We are halfway home!

It looks like I have inadvertently juggled the order. Here is what I have now.

bedangerous
southernclay
Lathemaster
Krash
keithbyrd
Davej_07
Argo13
tseger
Robert Sherlock

If I have missed anyone let me know!

Last edited:

bedangerous

image-3691151441.jpg The box is on it's way photo two is what came to me prior to my selection. Tracking number in the first photo. Thanks, Mitch

Attachments

• image-3882904985.jpg
    image-3882904985.jpg
    586.1 KB · Views: 157

southernclay

Well, below is what I kept. Packed and repacked until I fit all I could in the box. I couldn't get the Amboyna Burl bowl blank in there, sorry guys! Haha But I believe I was a good Boy Scout and left it better than I found it which was already good!

The box is fat and happy now so she's ready to head south. I've PMd lathe master for his address, Dick if you have it please PM it to me as well. If I can get it before 8 am E tomorrow I'll swing it by the post office on the way into work.

This was fun, I saw the international box had a delay too so let's see if we can finish before they do. USA, USA, USA! Where's Hacksaw Jim Duggan when you need him?

Attachments

• image-4146937470.jpg
    image-4146937470.jpg
    493.4 KB · Views: 152

bedangerous

When I cut up burl or prime wood on my bandsaw I label the blanks and use those industrial rubber bands to band and hold the blanks as a group.

Keeps things organized. They are very strong bands.

Lathemaster

The box has been pilfered and restocked. It has gained some girth here in Florida on Spring Break.

Brian (Nikitas) This is for you being the visual guy you appear to be.

And to make it official:

Tracking Number: 9405 5096 9993 7420 8440 61

Cheers
Mike

Attachments

• AsArrived.JPG
    AsArrived.JPG
    400.4 KB · Views: 173

jeweler53

The rules stated: "When you get the box, you will photograph the contents, and keep whatever you like for yourself. Feel free to keep the entire contents of the box if you wish. The only requirement is that you must fill up the box with equal or better quality items than you received. They do not have to be the same type of items. The "value" of the box should never go down! If you wish, you may identify which items you added. (This is not a requirement.) If you can't replace what you remove with something of equal or greater value, don't remove it!"

I am just happy to get a picture!

Top Bottom