Unknown pen kit....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Does anyone have any idea what kind of kit this is? I found it in my stash but there is not any directions to indicate what kind of kit this is...I don't remember buying it, or what supplier it cam from....any help would be appreciated...I have never turned between centers but I guess I could use my calipers and turn something that would fit the kit...but I would really kinda like to know what it is! The tubes are two different DIA but maybe the ink cartridge will be a dead give away to someone who knows....thanks in advance:befuddled:

Attachments

• DSC02171.JPG
    DSC02171.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 339
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

I'd also say a Jr Gent II. With your calipers you can measure the diameter of the two rings on the right hand side. For Jr Gent II, these measurements would be 0.480" and 0.511" or close. The pair of bushings for the left hand side would be 0.566" for a Jr Gent II. Drill bits required would be 10.5mm and 12.5mm. You can look for matching numbers and tube lengths in the Library pen kit data files. Hope this helps.

Mal

brownsfn2

Don't forget in the library on this site in the reference section there is a spreadsheet that contains almost all pen kits and their measurements. I print it out once a year to keep in the shop. Great reference if you are not sure of drill bit size or final turned dimensions.

Top Bottom