Bash & Mug Tease

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
If all goes well for me this weekend, we should be able to open mug sales by Jan 21, a few days earlier than usual.

Along with this hunter green color, we'll have that style mug in electric blue (same as the managers mugs from last year), and brick red. Also, beer mugs (same style as last year) in the brick red and sandstone. I also got a small quantity of the pencil cups in a cool two-tone green color.

For add-ons when you buy a mug, we'll have glass mugs with the standard IAP logo, and for the first time ever, T-SHIRTS in small to 4XL. The shirts are short sleeve without pockets, in dark blue with white logos (anniversary logo on the back, and a small logo on the front).

and...

Every mug also gets an IAP pin FREE
Every order can get an IAP embroidered patch ($3 I think)
Every order can get an IAP hat ($10 I think)

Pictures and descriptions of everything, purchase details, final prices, etc., are coming soon of course. As last year, the mugs are $50 post-paid, and include automatic donation drawing entry. NOTE: It was recommended that I clarify that it is one donation entry per person, not per mug.

Watch the front page for the announcement that sales are open!

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
:rolleyes::biggrin:worst tease ever, not even a picture........:biggrin:

looking forward to it starting

Even worse because yesterday I got the SX160 that Eric tipped us off about. I've had many Canon's (including AE-1, A-1, F-1) but not a digital with this many functions. I just downloaded the manual, so that'll take me a bit to digest. Then of course I'll have to put CHDK on it, which will take me down another rabbit trail.... So maybe next week is a little optimistic!

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
It was recommended that I clarify that our donation drawing is one entry per person, not per mug purchased. It has always been this way, and I didn't want to imply that it's any different this year. I edited the opening post above.

TimS124

Bumping this thread back to the "recent" pile so more folks can chime in asking where the photos are... :biggrin:

tbroye

Better hurry wife wants new wheels for her MINI. She found a set of wheel and tires on the Mini forum and she's pushing hard. Good thing is they are 400 miles away in SoCal, Orange County. Could make her go get them, let her drive the LA Freeways.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Sales will open tomorrow 1/22. Since I'm a day later than promised, here's a tease.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• group-beer-small.jpg
    group-beer-small.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 313
  • group-mugs-small.jpg
    group-mugs-small.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 304
  • shirt-front-back.jpg
    shirt-front-back.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 317

bobleibo

I'm ready....is the one in the back right the green or is my monitor a little bit off? I like that color.

tbroye

Looks like the Green mug is in front row on right side and the cup is in back row middle, Midnight here so tired eyes. Think I will get the green mug and pencil cup.

Last edited:

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
The mug is a dark green. The cup is two-tone, with a very dark green on the bottom and a sort of frosty green on top. I thought this new SX160 was going to magically improve my photos!

The two pieces look pretty nice next to each other.

cup-green.jpg mug-green.jpg

Sylvanite

Do you like this any better?

attachment.php

If so, then the first thing to try is a longer exposure. You can fool the camera into that via "exposure compensation", or you can simply put it in manual mode and pick the settings you want.

I hope that helps,
Eric

Attachments

• cup-green2.jpg
    cup-green2.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 233

flyitfast

Jeff, you are a Big Tease!!
I'm standing here in line with 187 people in front of me waiting for the window to open.
We will probably overload the server when it opens!!
Gordon

Top Bottom