This weekend's job!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Good job Billy.... in the first picture, who's pet was the girl???:tongue::tongue:
I didn't see an animal in the picture.

Last picture, cute dog, but he didn't seem the least bit interested in a picture with Santa... he looked quite bored...:biggrin::biggrin:

Congrats on a couple of days of fun.

Skie_M

Good job Billy.... in the first picture, who's pet was the girl???:tongue::tongue:

Last picture, cute dog, but he didn't seem the least bit interested in a picture with Santa... he looked quite bored...:biggrin::biggrin:

Obviously, Griselda's owner is the lovely dog on her nametag! You should look more closely at these things ....

My question is, why is everybody standing and sitting SIDEWAYS in all the pictures .... doesn't it hurt your eyes looking at us sideways through the monitor??

Mr Vic

Attachments

• WoodTurningELF.jpg
    WoodTurningELF.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 66

Sataro

Sorry about the sideway pictures. Picture orientation is normal on my iphone. Upload them to IAP & orientation goes sideways. Post them in the forum & they are sideways. Click on the picture & the orientation is normal. Too tired last night to figure out why pictures are sideways.

Obviously, Griselda's owner is the lovely dog on her nametag! You should look more closely at these things ....

My question is, why is everybody standing and sitting SIDEWAYS in all the pictures .... doesn't it hurt your eyes looking at us sideways through the monitor??

Sataro

The manager wanted a Santa picture to send to her district manager. She asked who wanted a picture with Santa? They just stood there looking around. So I grabbed her before she had a chance to disappear. :)

Hey, there was a good looking brunette in that picture, I didn't have time to read a name tag, was trying to retain eye contact...:tongue::tongue::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom