Southwest Missouri IAP Picnic

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

woodman928

Thanks Dave will see if I can find some pictures and dia of feed rollers that I need, can also use stepper motors. The guy that designed the punch machine used parts from old copiers and thats one of the first things they say to go find. The rollers on the computer printers are too small.
Jay

edman2

Local Chapter Leader
They're coming

Hey Freddie have you been able to post anymore pictures

Not yet, but I will as soon as I get my hands on them. I was too busy to take pictures but others did and are sending me copies of them. When I get them I will post a selection of them. I will probably post them in a new thread called Southwest Missouri IAP Picnic Photos so folks will not have to wade through this thread to find them. Stay tuned.

Last edited:

MikeInMo

[size=-2]Did anyone at the picnic happen to pick up a mandrel with an pen in progress on it? It was a bubinga/ebony/box elder burl comfort pen that was almost ready to finish. I was just unpacking my stuff from the other day tonight and can't find it, and it doesn't appear to be rolling around in my truck either. It may be at the pavillion, and I will go back and look for it there too.[/size]

Upon daylight inspection, I found it under my truck seat. :redface::redface:

Last edited:
Top Bottom