shop stafty

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Hess

Hess

Few day ago I was hooking the power drop cord into my camper with the camper off when I pushed the #12 husky industrial 3 way cord in I thought I was going to die

The cord burned than shocked me with 110 and burst into flame with a very dirty smoke. As the camper was next to the hose I attempted to hey on long enough for the power to fade so that I would not bw homeless after a fir.

in the end all was well I had got the fire out burnt all the hair on my hand and legs and had black scoot melted into my hands but no real pain
Took the cord back to HD they replaced it right now once the saw my hands
but I want to see just how far the would go so I found home Depot owned this cord and wrote a very nice nonjudgmental letter just stating facts and asked they fu and may reimburse me for my time an trouble.

Go a cal the next day and another r today they have a 3rd party ins comp to cover this stuff. Told them I did not wish to draw it out and accidents happened and just wanted consideration for my time and the fact it STS out of me. Told them they did not need a long process as all I wanted was a 50 gift card and would be happy.

after spending about 30 talking she report I calling the store to have CS give you a 250 gift card for your trouble, I knew i could have pushed for more but crap happen an bud I have has mad his income bu falls and other thing and he right away says hit them for a grand.
The way I see it if had gotten out of control had I not been raised the way I was it would have been much worst then we would be yelling. so HP is sending me a gift card to show there concern I can live with tat

So thanks HD

Top Bottom