Shop Lighting and other shop idea advice

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

csr67

Mostly done! The main shop area is mostly done, went with the Sams Club LEDs and they are great, plenty of ceiling outlets to add more lights if they are ever needed but don't think they will be. Even added a 220 outlet while I had an electrician here, leaves an opening for a new addition one day down the road.

Thanks for all of the advice! Really happy with how it's turning out. Now just need to get the other to dos done so I can find some shop time.

Excellent job! You're going to love the LED lights and cord drops. My shop lighting is so improved it forced me to then install a dust collection system since I can now see the mess!

southernclay

Excellent job! You're going to love the LED lights and cord drops. My shop lighting is so improved it forced me to then install a dust collection system since I can now see the mess![/quote]

I'm sure that's coming, I have a small DC now but looking to go larger. I should do the whole shop at some point.....whenever I get to my list :biggrin:

Thanks again on the suggestions!

raar25

I agree you will never have enough light. I used some T5 54 watt High Output light fixtues and the the T8 lights near by just dont compare when it comes to brightness and light output.

Top Bottom