Plunge Routers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

lorbay

Question for all you plunge router owners, I am looking for a plunge base for my Rigid cordless router. Can someone please let me know if they have one that has a 61 mm diameter motor. Rigid doesn't make one. Thanks everyone for looking
Lin

jttheclockman

Question for all you plunge router owners, I am looking for a plunge base for my Rigid cordless router. Can someone please let me know if they have one that has a 61 mm diameter motor. Rigid doesn't make one. Thanks everyone for looking
Lin
It is not so much the motor it is the adaptability. What is the number of the cordless router. I bet you would spend as much for the base as for a dedicated plunge router or close to it. Being a Home Depot line that will be hard to match up something that can work with it. Being a China made brand the closest maybe the Ryobi line.

leehljp

Member Liaison
Lin, I have been looking off and on for two days and cannot find the specific size on some of the compact plunge bases. Sorry about that.

I have the compact Makita corded router with 3 bases and really like it. I also have 7 routers all together with five 1/2" size. And use them all at different times and different ways. Love my routers.

Top Bottom