Please help pray

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bitshird

I have never asked for any thing here before, but I have a very large need right now, My neighbors son who is 20 years old has Deuschanes Muscular Dystrophy, and we are all afaid the end is quite near. Gary is a sweet kid, and though he's been wheelchair bound for the past 12 years, he still has a loving heart. Gary believes in Jesus with all his being, he has coded twice last night, so we fear the end is eminent. If you would be so kind as to pray for an easy crossing from this stage of life to the next, I would certainly be appreciative
Thank you
'Bitshird"

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rej19

Ken, We sure will pray for Gary and his Family. I was at a funeral today of close co-worker who died of ALS leaving two small boys. It is time like these when we realize what is really important. God bless you also for caring enough to ask.

Daniel

Wow, just 20 years old. that so hit me like a rock. Please know my prayers are with everyone involved. I have a 19 year old son, Still just a child.

Sometimes there just are not words.

Rarest wood

My freind has just passed away recently but before she died she sat up and said that she saw gates and beautiful people! this was such an encouragement to us all! in the end she just slipped away quietly. this is my prayer for your freind!
dear lord Jesus may you take gently and comfort those left behind
amen

Top Bottom