Justice

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Now how in the world is he going to find the real killers if he is in jail???? He has been looking for what is it 14 years now.

arjudy

It's about time he ended up where he should be. What a disappointment he has been. I can remember watching him play football when I was a kid.

bkc

Sadly, OJ went from one of our revered sports icons to a common thug.

Seems to be the destination of so many of our 'icons'. They get to the point they feel they can do whatever they please, and we're supposed to keep applauding them.

cozee

Seems to be the destination of so many of our 'icons'. They get to the point they feel they can do whatever they please, and we're supposed to keep applauding them.

Well, that is the problem with "icons". Even though they may be blessed with some type of athletic or academic talent or skill, they are still nothing more than mere men like you or I and pride will destroy us every time. :angel:

OldWrangler

Too bad he is going to State prison because he'll serve only 1/3 of the time. In Federal Prison, you get 15, you serve 15. He'll have trouble avoiding the shank. Somebody will kill that arrogant S.O.B. There are guys in the joint that don't care. They are on double life sentences and you can't hurt them with more time. The Mexican gangs are taking over the prisons and the Black gangs won't protect him. This time he is really in deep s__t.

Just what he deserves.

M

monkeynutz

Now justice needs to be served bigtime in the caylee anthony case.
Problem is, the more of a media circus it becomes, the more the people responsible for the investigation get distracted thinking about their upcoming book deals. :frown:

redfishsc

Well, that is the problem with "icons". Even though they may be blessed with some type of athletic or academic talent or skill, they are still nothing more than mere men like you or I and pride will destroy us every time. :angel:

A good hearty Baptist "C'MON, Brother! Amen!" to that!

Top Bottom