Pen box for the bolt action pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Rodnall

Rodnall

Does anyone know of a pen box that a bolt action pen would fit in? I'm thinking of making some, because the bolt action gets in the way on the boxes I have bought. I was thinking of making some with a foam insert, but don't know which foam to use. It should be flexible enough to hold the pen, but soft enough to keep from putting indentations into the finish and look good.:confused:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rodnall

Thanks, I wonder if you could put flocking over that or maybe the glue from the flocking would stiffen it and possibly crack.

walshjp17

Seems to be an awful lot of $$ for just a few inserts. According to ULINE website, minimum order for 24x24x1/2 sheets is 24 sheets (1 carton). $162.++.:eek:

i have been using foam from uline. you pick out the pieces pieces out for fir your product. The pieces come in 1/2" squares. Then cover the foam in fabric. Here is the link for the foam

Pick And Pack Foam, Pick And Pack in Stock - ULINE

ashaw

I have enough foam to do about 500+ boxes. I use the 1/2" squares. I also wrap the foam in fabric with a ribbon to hold down the pen. You can always do a group buy and divide out the foam to everyone.

Top Bottom