Pass it Forward - BOX #2

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bedangerous

Got the Box Thursday night events kept me from opening it till this morning. Thanks for all the interesting stuff in the box. Re packed it with local goodies of wood collected over time. I would love to see pics of pens made from the box goodies. Maybe we should have a special thread for that.
Thanks to all will post tracking number today when I get back from the Post Office.

Tip to all if you download Forum Runner App you can take a photo with your phone and attach it in 1 step.

Thanks,
Mitch

image-1112114200.jpg

Attachments

• image-2999118393.jpg
    image-2999118393.jpg
    643.4 KB · Views: 114

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Got the Box Thursday night events kept me from opening it till this morning. Thanks for all the interesting stuff in the box. Re packed it with local goodies of wood collected over time. I would love to see pics of pens made from the box goodies. Maybe we should have a special thread for that.

Great idea, Mitch.
I've started a thread for that purpose here
Edgar

Box 2 is moving half way across the country again. This time from Mitch in Fayetteville, NY to Doug in Vadnais Heights, MN. Box 2 just has 5 legs left in it journey. Don't forget to post pics of what you took out of the box and what you have made from it. Edgar started a thread to post what you have made from it, it can be found here
7-28-2014Box2_zpsb48acd01.jpg

Trey

I'm in!

I would love to be in when the next round begins! I think that this is an amazing idea. Hook us up Activities People!

alankulwicki7

Well, the box was waiting for me when I got home around 1pm today. I opened the box, perused the contents, chose what I wanted, added a few goodies and then sent the box on it's way to New York.

I had the box in my possession for about 2.5 hours. I had printer problems:mad: AND had to wait in line at the PO for about 40 minutes (for no reason I found out later):eek: or the turnaround time would have been much less...:)

Here's the tracking info and the goodies I took from the box....

Attachments

• pit2.jpg
    pit2.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 88
  • pit1.jpg
    pit1.jpg
    280.5 KB · Views: 135

alankulwicki7

My apologies for screwing up the mailing order.

In my haste to get the box out the door, I screwed up and sent it to the wrong person.:eek:

I was supposed to ship the box to Jeff Belany (ttpenman) but instead I sent it to Anthony Maio (MaestroAM). :redface:

Sorry for screwing it up. Please feel free to start the flogging now....

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
My apologies for screwing up the mailing order.

In my haste to get the box out the door, I screwed up and sent it to the wrong person.:eek:

I was supposed to ship the box to Jeff Belany (ttpenman) but instead I sent it to Anthony Maio (MaestroAM). :redface:

Sorry for screwing it up. Please feel free to start the flogging now....

No biggie - Anthony can send it to Jeff and we'll be back in sync :)
Thanks for playing
Edgar

MaestroAM

Box on its way to WI

The box arrived while I was out yesterday. Sent it on its way today. Tracking number is: 9114 9012 3080 3571 4289 07

Picture shows goodies that stayed in Liverpool, NY. The crosscut blank at the bottom was not identified...does anyone know what it might be?...wife liked it so it came out too!

Attachments

• Box #2 Goodies.jpg
    Box #2 Goodies.jpg
    225.5 KB · Views: 139

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
That crosscut piece looks like it might be Bocote, but what do I know (see signature below) :)

Edgar

Box 2 is getting very close to ending its journey with only three legs left to go. Unless something goes really wrong it will beat box 1. This time the box is making a short trip from Anthony in Liverpool, NY to Jeff in Ashland, WI
8-1-2014Box2_zps854aa25d.jpg

ttpenman

I now have the box. Interesting bunch of items. I'm going to go through my stuff tonight and find some things to add. Should be on its way to NV, hopefully tomorrow.

Jeff in northern Wisconsin

Box 2 is about to get moving again today. From Jeff in Ashland, WI to Jim in Reno, NV. After Jim the Box will only have 2 legs left to make it back to Edgar, way ahead of Box 1.
8-6-2014Box2_zps9e556e14.jpg

ttpenman

On its way

The box is on its way to Jim in Reno. He should have it Saturday or Monday.

FedEx tracking 604327083632

ttpenman

I used FedEx since I am a FedEx shipper. The price was about the same as a large flat rate box. And, I didn't have to take it to the PO.

Top Bottom