Now...! this is my kind of "bird"...!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

I don't know about you but I reckon, a good laugh sometimes, is the best way to get the "bad gremlins" away and leave you with a smile in your face, it may sound ridiculous but works for me so, and about you...???

Have a look at this YouTube video, and let me know how it went...!

Get ready...!:biggrin:

Baby the ultimate swearing Umbrella Cockatoo - YouTube

Cheers
George

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Oh..., I see...! so, no one is brave enough to comment about this video clip, huh...???

I saw it at midnight last night, over 12 hours later, I'm still cracking my coconut laughing, this is one of the best human & bird interactions I ever seen in my life, and I've seen a few...!

If I only had 1 buck for every person that had a good laugh out of it, I would be counting money...!:wink::biggrin:

Cheers
George

robutacion

Gerorge it was funny, however i wonder if that parrot would always talk like that? At times it can be embarrasing.

No, it does not, and that is what is most interesting, this fellow has 2 identical birds and he seems to make them do and say all sorts of things, he has a list of all the clips he made with this and the other bird and even both that proves, something he does or say, triggers this bird to go off its head.

I clue is on the very last seconds of the clip when the bird goes to the fellow's chest and say "hi baby" and leans its head against his chest...!:wink::biggrin:

Is not so much what this bird says but, how it says it, there is a very interesting "agro" attitude that is very in tune with the human behaviour, I reckon many hours of training and possibly some hearing loss/damage, after all, these birds can reach sound levels and pitch that is a lot worse than any piece of equipment I ever worked with, I did have experience/witness one of these type of trained birds to stand on my shoulder and do some screaming, it really hurt my ear like hell and I was totally deaf from that ear, for a couple of hours...!:frown::)

Cheers
George

Top Bottom