new stopper

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from cwolfs69

cwolfs69

this is a little bottle stopper i made a couple of days ago. this is actually the pour from resin left over in my cups from pouring 4 other specific stopper molds. when i completed my others i just poured the left over resin in an extra mold i had set up. have gotten in the habit of doing that instead of wasting resin. i think this may turn out to be the prettiest of the bunch. as for the shapes, my wife keeps asking, " what made you choose this shape" and i always tell her the truth. when i start to true up and face the casting, i just kinda follow what my eyes see and gouge feels as im turning and then refine the general shape into a specific one at the end. enjoy and please comment so i can get better at this.

Attachments

• DSCF1204-1.jpg
    DSCF1204-1.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 215
  • DSCF1201.jpg
    DSCF1201.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 180
  • DSCF1198.jpg
    DSCF1198.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 241
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I like this a lot. I wish it was on a bottle though to see the full effect. To me it looks kinda like a flower. If you wanted to do shots of wine, the stopper could be used for that also :O)

RogerH

Really neat shape, and wonderful color. It is fun when you turn what the piece "tells you", isn't it?

Top Bottom