Mug Number Reservations

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Jeff... I didn't see anything out there for myself (original post #87)... could I get any number that is available? Let me know if you need a specific. thank you...

If you want to make sure you get a mug, it's probably a good idea to reserve a number.

IVO that post, I decided to request #90, which is my target age to still be turning pens (subject to revising upward :biggrin:)

Sorry, Steve. Taken several posts prior.

I am fine with whatever is decided, but does this mean that if you have previously expressed an intention to buy a mug/cup etc. during the survey (with product selected in post) or any other "solicitation", it is best to choose a number? Again, I am just asking and want to respect the process. Thanks!

Tony

The previous solicitations were anonymous, intended to roughly gauge demand. Based on those polls, I did not expect demand to be as great as it is, even considering the additional quantity I added to the poll numbers. My expectation was that those who wanted a specific number could select it in this thread, but at the end of the selection period there would be plenty left for those who did not care to specify a number. However, as there are only 25 mugs left, it appears as if I underestimated the demand somewhat. This is a better situation than having to discount mugs to move them at the end of the bash, as I had to do last year.

If you want to make sure you get a mug, I'd suggest selecting a number now.

The number reservation ends at 9pm ET on Friday. Any numbered mugs not spoken for at that time will be available on a first come basis when the sale opens. There are also 30 unnumbered pen/pencil cups and 100 t-shirts, and those will also be available on a first come basis. Those who have reserved a numbered mug can add either a cup or shirt to their order. I will not be taking requests for a specific number during the general sale.

There will also be at least one numbered mug offered at auction. As usual, there will also be one "managers mug" offered at auction, but this year it's not a mug. :biggrin: (For those not familiar... I order a special logo item for our management team, and one is always offered at auction)

Hope that answers your questions.

TonyL

Thank you Jeff. I just didn't want you to have to cross-reference two lists. I understand there is only one. I will update. Thank you managing this.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Mug reservations are now closed.

If you made a reservation in this thread, you'll get that mug when you order.

Ordering should open sometime on 1/23/16

Thanks!

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Changed Your Mind?

If you reserved a numbered mug and you've decided you don't want to order it, please let me know by PM ASAP. I oversold the unreserved mugs by a couple and I'd like to fulfill those if I can.

THANKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom