Open for Business.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Crashmph

Ready to go. Bring on the sales.

What do you all think?

image.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Crashmph

Looks good, if any punks take a pen from you just bowl em down! :biggrin: Hope you have a great show.
Nice. I forgot to have my wine stoppers out before I took this pic. I have a dozen "finger holes" in the ball for wine stoppers.

Looks good to me. Thanks for flying the flag too!:wink:
This is the last flag flown on my ship while out to sea when I was stationed on it.

Nice set up. Where is your show?

Seven
Chantilly, VA. Burbs west of DC

Looks good, but how do you get to the back of your booth? Crawl under a table?

Ed
it's an indoor show. The booths have an alleyway 6' wide in the back.

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

OKLAHOMAN

Nice and as always a corner booth IMHO is worth any extra you need to pay, and lloking your customers in their eyes so much better than their backs in an open booth.

low_48

Do you plan on working from the back or the display, or the front? If from the back, hope you are tall. I wouldn't like that tall of barrier between me and the customer. I like to have a conversation about my work when I meet the person, and it might be tough to get personal behind the barrier.

Crashmph

Looks great! Good luck with your sales!

Do you plan on working from the back or the display, or the front? If from the back, hope you are tall. I wouldn't like that tall of barrier between me and the customer. I like to have a conversation about my work when I meet the person, and it might be tough to get personal behind the barrier.

I am 6'3" with a large wingspand. I can reach the front of the table from standing in the back. But I do rotate around both working the booth from the front and the back during the show.

Michael

Top Bottom