Mug Number Reservations

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

KenV

Only about 50 left unclaimed. There may be scalpers lurking during the Bash.

Pssst buddy. I can get you a deal on cup xxx

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
#25 please or any # is fine.

Change my mind I don't need a numbered cup I will just get a regular one thank you!

TimberDad got that on a post above yours.

If you don't want a particular number you can wait until the general sale opens. Or, you can choose again!

flyitfast

Jeff, number 39 would be great, otherwise any number will work for me. A T-shirt, size 3XL can be added for me too.
Gordon/flyitfast

Last edited:

thepenfriend

Jeff... I didn't see anything out there for myself (original post #87)... could I get any number that is available? Let me know if you need a specific. thank you...

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Jeff... I didn't see anything out there for myself (original post #87)... could I get any number that is available? Let me know if you need a specific. thank you...

If you want to make sure you get a mug, it's probably a good idea to reserve a number.

SteveG

If you want to make sure you get a mug, it's probably a good idea to reserve a number.

IVO that post, I decided to request #90, which is my target age to still be turning pens (subject to revising upward :biggrin:)

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
I'll take #79. :cool: The highest "Google Search" Lucky Number available of the lot... I'm not superstitious, just hate stepping on sidewalk cracks... :eek:

jeff

Administrator
Staff member

IVO that post, I decided to request #90, which is my target age to still be turning pens (subject to revising upward :biggrin:)

Sorry, Steve. Taken several posts prior.

SteveG

Yipeeee!! Due to my less than thorough review of requests (per post 113), I will need to keep on turning pens to the age of 91, which is my updated mug # request. :biggrin::tongue:

TonyL

Sorry, Steve. Taken several posts prior.

I am fine with whatever is decided, but does this mean that if you have previously expressed an intention to buy a mug/cup etc. during the survey (with product selected in post) or any other "solicitation", it is best to choose a number? Again, I am just asking and want to respect the process. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom