Microlux Tru Inch 7 X 14 lathe

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Woodlvr

I have found an almost brand new Micro lux 7 X 14 lathe with a bunch of accessories, it is a red unit the one he shows is Gray, and they state on the website that it has been replaced by a 7" X 16" model. The seller is asking $450 and states that it sold for $750. I am wondering to look for when I get to see it in person. His picture only shows the accessories that come with it I believe. I could not find the size that you experts have recommended for a minimum size, I thought 9" X 14". Thanks in advance for any advice that you would like to share.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
THey recomend 7x14, the length will give you more room to drill. You can do it on shorter bed lathes but the 7x 14 is good. Check Micro mark website for comparables along. Red could be central machinery brand they are all made by the same company. sounds like a fair deal.

bluwolf

The lathe is fine and the price is good. Can you post a picture of the accessories? Of course, if you're planning to do pens you'll need all the usual suspects. Die Holder, tap guide, etc.

Mike

Top Bottom