Just Playing and taking me time in the shop

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Karin Voorhis

Karin Voorhis

Now that its me time and all the holiday rush is over I just wanted to play some in the shop. Here is my first pendent wood from Charlie and Alton!
I am just playing around after watching you all around here. IAP ROCKS MY WORLD! however I will never again wonder what to do in my shop I want to do it all! :rolleyes:

Attachments

• first pendent.jpg
    first pendent.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 327
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Karin Voorhis

Alton you have fed my addiction for a long time and I am guessing your going to either see lots of me or perhaps not much of me depends on how often I take a break. LOL

RAdams

Banned
Alton you have fed my addiction for a long time and I am guessing your going to either see lots of me or perhaps not much of me depends on how often I take a break. LOL

I think we will see you more. After all, you will have to post pics for proof of all the cool stuff you are making!

Karin Voorhis

I think we will see you more. After all, you will have to post pics for proof of all the cool stuff you are making!

Ok you might have a good point so here is a few more. almost got killed by one good thing is something about double sided tape freaks me out enough to wear full face shield. :cool: That gave me the upper hand with that flinging right into the center of my shield a few times. However its all good and in the end I won and its a nice pendent. :biggrin:

Attachments

• 3pendents.jpg
    3pendents.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 144

PTownSubbie

Ok you might have a good point so here is a few more. almost got killed by one good thing is something about double sided tape freaks me out enough to wear full face shield. :cool: That gave me the upper hand with that flinging right into the center of my shield a few times. However its all good and in the end I won and its a nice pendent. :biggrin:

Karin,

Go to Walmart and buy some "Duck" brand double sided Duct Tape. That stuff is amazing. You will never have a problem with pieces coming free again!!! This is the only kind of tape I use and have never had anything come off while turning it......

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
Very nice pendents, Karin! I love your design. Are you going to have these others with the feathers, too? I really like that design!

And Fred, thanks for the tip on the tape. Maybe I'll try to turn a few.

gothycdesigns

Great Job Karin !!!! Never thought about turning a pendant, now I may have to try. Where do I start for doing these? And advise you can share is much appreciated. Keep'em going, Looks great. Thanks for showing them off.

mickr

the nature of addiction is that it gets worse and more powerful as one lets it overtake one's life...But so what? Keeps us all off the streets and out of trouble!!! Enjoy your new addiction and the creativity...and keep the pictures coming

Top Bottom