How well are you in current US news

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
12/13 I'm fairly certain I missed the new Senator from Mass ---- I have not paid any attention at all to Kerry's replacement -- wouldn't have known her name and don't have the foggiest of what she looked like. The rest I knew without paying a whole lot of attention to TV news.

OOPS

Wow, 13 of 13 here. The hard one for me was the sign for the Euro. Never had seen that before, but eliminated the other symbols. News junkie here too.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
!3 for 13.I had to guess on the new Mass.Senator,though.

lucky guess!

Steve

12/13 I'm fairly certain I missed the new Senator from Mass ---- I have not paid any attention at all to Kerry's replacement -- wouldn't have known her name and don't have the foggiest of what she looked like. The rest I knew without paying a whole lot of attention to TV news.

12 of 13. Had to guess and missed the Mass Senator.

vanngo5d

8 of 13 I don't watch the news. I might watch a breaking report or glance through a front page of something on the web or hear on radio. I feel like new stations over exploit the actual news to the point I'm not even sure what to believe.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
8 of 13 here also, I guess it would help if I turned on a tv or looked at a news site once in awhile. I watch less than 2 hours of tv a week. If there is no one else home The tv never gets turned on.

there are 3 tabs on the results page in dk green, one of them says "question by question" which will go over your answers. The other is by demographics.

Last edited:

jcm71

13 out of 13. News junkie as well, however, did not consider it all that challenging. Maybe because I watch the news.

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Seems like a whole lot of people scored really high. I scored 7 out of 13, but I rarely watch TV, and when I do it has nothing to do with politics or foreign relations.

sbell111

11 out of 13. I kind of feel bad that I missed two, but in my defense, with two preschoolers running about the only time that I have for the news is listening to XM on the drive to and from work. Therefore, I have no clue what people look like.

StephenM

pee-wee-herman.jpg

Cause I'm a rebel.

BlackPearl

12 of 13 and it would not tell me which one I got wrong.

I have not watched a newscast in almost 8 years, it only made me depressed.

Top Bottom