Help! Please Help!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SteveJ

I can't stand it much longer....

I feel like I am trapped in a box....

This summer has just been too challenging to speak of...

Makes me wish I could be a cast away on some tropical island where there is all sorts of pretty wood to challenge my advancing years.

Just wish I could have my youth back, along with my slim lines which would make the natives point at me in shock, it lessens the pain of a summer without any contests to enter here at the IAP.

BUT...

Coming soon to our very own IAP is the Summer Extravaganza. Amazing contests. BOB's galore...A place for everyone. Well, not actually. There are only 3 places for each contest, so there really isn't a place for everyone. But there is a contest for everyone.

So get your juices flowing. Hope for some cooler weather and plan now on entering a few of the contests. It all starts in a few days. Just don't post any pens, stands, boxes, or castings you want to enter online before the contest or your entry will be disqualified.

Steve

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Can't access any of the pages -
" you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

SteveJ

This should fix the links....

I can't stand it much longer....

I feel like I am trapped in a box....

This summer has just been too challenging to speak of...

Makes me wish I could be a cast away on some tropical island where there is all sorts of pretty wood to challenge my advanced years.

Just wish I could have my youth back, along with my slim lines which would make the natives point at me in shock, it lessens the pain of a summer without any contests to enter here at the IAP.

BUT...

Coming soon to our very own IAP is the Summer Extravaganza. Amazing contests. BOB's galore...A place for everyone. Well, not actually. There are only 3 places for each contest, so there really isn't a place for everyone. But there is a contest for everyone.

So get your juices flowing. Hope for some cooler weather and plan now on entering a few of the contests. It all starts in a few days. Just don't post any pens, stands, boxes, or castings you want to enter online before the contest or your entry will be disqualified.

Steve

linkbelt66

" you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

No permission here either.

jttheclockman

Did you try his second posting of this??? That is the one that works for me.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator

Did you try his second posting of this??? That is the one that works for me.

Second post works.
Funny, I could access the original threads earlier this months but not from any of the threads posted yesterday that contained links to the original threads.

SteveJ

ROOKIE!, now I'm afraid I will get cut from the team...

Hopefully the contests I am running will fare better than this post.

So, just to show I'm not against inserting a shameless plug.

Make a PEN BOX and a PEN STAND to display the KITLESS PEN you are going to enter into the best three contests of the Summer Extravaganza!

Top Bottom