Hello from Littleton, CO

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wyone

I have to say. I LOVE this site. I am new to pen turning, although I have been woodworking for 35+ years. I got into pens when my wife and all of my friends arranged to have a WOOD party for my 55 birthday a few months ago. I received a few pen parts and decided to give it a try and love it. I have a lot to learn and have learned a lot in the last month or so. I have about a dozen completed pens so far and it is easy to see my skills have improved immensely. I appreciate all the information that is posted here.

Thanks again!
Mitch

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Welcome to the IAP Mitch from a former Littleton resident now residing in Columbus, OH. (Went to Walt Whitman Elementry School, Lived on Crestline Dr and then on Briarwood Av. My Dad was City Manager in the Mid - Late 60s.)

You will find that the IAP is a great place full of great people.

Edward Cypher

Welcome Mitch from Denver CO. Enjoy the forum and don't forget to check out the library. There is also a woodturning guild in Denver and Loveland. The loveland one has a pen group that meets the third thursday of the month. The guild meeting for Denver is the first Tuesday and the one in Loveland is the first thursday of the month.

flyitfast

Welcome from San Antonio in Texas. That wood party sounds like a neat idea:biggrin:. Maybe I'll let LOML read your post!!!!
My daughter and family live in Littleton. If OK, I'll give you a call next time we visit them. I'll bring you some mesquite or something TX.
Spend a bunch of time in the IAP Library - plenty of pen and turning info in there.
gordon

BJohn

Welcome from Arkansas, Look forward to seeing some of your work. My youngest daughter lives in Littleton over on W. canyon Trail Close to Colorado.470. My next visit I will have to look you up.

Top Bottom